Treeferral terms and conditions for affiliates
These are the terms and conditions for joining the Treeferral affiliate program ("Program"). By signing up to our program you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
1. Applying for our Program
You are applying for our Affiliate Program right now. We reserve the right to decline or remove enrolment from our program at our discretion. As soon as you've created your account and/or also been accepted, you can start sharing your affiliate link and earning affiliate commissions and helping to plant loads more trees!
2. Affiliate Commissions
Your affiliate dashboard is unique to you. It contains everything you'll need to view and learn about your affiliate statistics.
- Your affiliate link
- Details about your leads and referrals
- Details about payouts and how much you've earned
- Your personal details (name, email and Paypal)
As you send traffic to our website via your affiliate link, you will receive see a "lead" for each unique visitor you send our way. Your progress for each category of referral will be reflected in on your affiliate dashboard.
We can't track your sales and traffic without you posting the full URL, so please be sure to use your affiliate link.
When a prospect visits our site from your affiliate link, we will be able to register their purchase (if/when they make one), and credit the sale to you.
As your referrals generate sales, you will earn affiliate commissions. Please check the affiliate page for the most up-to-date commission percentages.
Commission checks are issued once a month 40 days after the sale. This is to make sure that the customer doesn't refund the product during our money-back period.
We will then pay you via PayPal email you've provide using Paypal.
- No self-referrals.
- No violating any laws, rules or regulations.
- Do not include our affiliate links or program in any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- No cookie stuffing or cookie dropping.
- No infringing on our or anyone else's intellectual property.
- You cannot attempt to copy or replicate our website in anyway.
- You may not attempt to create false or misleading links on any website.
- No "bouncing" or forwarding from one website to another website your affiliate link or website containing your affiliate link.
- Strictly no use of the word "Treeferral" in social media marketing or social handles
- No attempting imitate our website with similar domains "www.treeferrals-refer.com" and so on.
- Respect email spam rules.
Search Engine Marketing policy — no PPC marketing on "Treeferral" or similar or misspelled names, or product names, on all search engines including, but not limited to Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
To clarify the availability of campaigns on secondary search engines, please contact our affiliate manager.
We will always try to notify of changes to these terms when they happen. However, the terms of this agreement are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has endorsement rules in place for affiliate marketing. In short, they want you to disclose that you have a business relationship with us when you promote and post your link. You can read the full FTC rules about affiliate marketing here. For other jurisdictions throughout the world, you'll need to check with how this applies to you. Carbon Technologies Pty Ltd cannot take responsibility for this in terms of tax implications and other financial related declarations you made need to make.
When posting or sharing your link, you should make it known to your readers and followers that you will receive compensation (and that they'll receive their side of the affiliate program as well) if they buy a product via your link. This declaration should be clear and conspicuous (and reiterated as needed). Again, you can read the FTC rules (and their quick FAQ) here.
We can end this relationship at anytime, and so can you. We reserve the right to reverse affiliate payouts due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, refunds, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Hopefully we have demonstrated our obligations for you to become a highly prosperous tree planting affiliate.